Welcome to Truluvsports NFL Week 11 Power Rankings. Teams are giving their all for a playoff push, some teams are still trying to figure themselves out after 10 weeks in. The Cardinals are still leading the pack but for how long now that Palmer is out? The Raiders gave the Broncos a scare, but then proved why they are the worst team in the league as they hustle towards 0-16. Week 10 was exciting, so let’s dive in.
32. Oakland Raiders (0-9): The Raiders figured out how to play football, then the glass slipper fell off in the 2nd half.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9): In America, in London it doesn’t matter, the Jags are still the Jags. At least they have a win, sorry Raiders.
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-8): One of the best divisions last year, the worst this year and at the bottom sits the Bucs. No more needs to be said
29. Tennessee Titans (2-7): The name of the game is “protect your quarterback”, if they were to do that maybe the Titans could.. Who are we kidding, they are not a good team.
28. New York Jets (2-8): A great win for a struggling team, coach and city but at the end of the day, they are who they are.
27. Washington Redskins (3-6): Bye week
26. Atlanta Falcons (3-6): As crappy as they have played they are still in the hunt to be division champs. Wow.
25. New York Giants (3-6): The only explanation I can come up with is that the Giants thought they were playing flag football instead of tackle.
24. Carolina Panthers (3-6-1): It seems the team has given up on the season and each other all in one game,
23. Chicago Bears (3-6): Is it possible to forfeit a game in the NFL after the first touchdown?
22. St. Louis Rams (3-6): The up & down season continues for the Rams but why all the hate towards Carr now?
21. Minnesota Vikings (4-5): Bye week
20. Houston Texans (4-5): Bye week
19. New Orleans Saints (4-5): The division is theirs if they want it, but they keep shooting themselves in the foot.
18. San Diego Chargers (5-4): Bye week
17. San Francisco 49ers (5-4): There will be no playoffs for this team.
16. Buffalo Bills (5-4): Tough loss for the Bills but their character continues to shine bright.
15. Miami Dolphins (5-4): Defense failed the Dolphins against the Lions.
14. Cincinnati Bengals (5-3-1): Every team has one of those games where they wished they just stayed in the locker room.
13. Baltimore Ravens (6-4): Thanks to a healthy ground game, they can keep the ball out of Flacco’s hands.
12. Seattle Seahawks (6-3): How does your quarterback throw only 17 times and yet you still score 38 points?
11. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4): You can’t win them all but come on Steelers, these are the Jets were talking about.
10. Cleveland Browns (6-3): The Browns success is ahead of schedule, at least that’s what the rest of the division is thinking.
9. Dallas Cowboys (6-3): When all else fails, schedule the Jags.
8. Kansas City Chiefs (6-3): Andy Reid has snapped his team out of their early season funk, right into the division race.
7. Indianapolis Colts (6-3): Bye week
6. Green Bay Packers (6-3): The Packers just scored again, the NFL needs to implement Madden rules: 21-0, give up the controllers.
5. Philadelphia Eagles (7-2): Does it matter who is at QB in Chip Kelly’s offense, don’t be too mad Jet fans.
4. Detroit Lions (7-2): They couldn’t be beat without Johnson, now that he’s back, Oh boy.
3. Denver Broncos (7-2): The Raiders gave them a scare, then proceeded to be who we know them to be.
2. New England Patriots (7-2): Bye week
1. Arizona Cardinals (8-1): Is the season over for the Cardinals? No, they have won without Palmer this season, it can be done.