Welcome to Truluvsports NFL Week 12 Power rankings. Week 11 is behind us and what a week it was. The Broncos, Eagles, Lions all fell while the Chiefs, Packers and Pats continue to make their move towards the top. The Cardinals are still sitting pretty but their hold is not as tight as it once was. Beware of the Patriots.
32. Oakland Raiders (0-10): As long as you show up on game day, you always have a shot right?
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9): Bye week
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-8): Laugh at their record all you want but they are not out of the race for division champs.
29.Washington Redskins (3-7): Your best QB is on the bench and you wonder why you are losing.
28. Tennessee Titans (2-8): A hard fought game but still came out on the losing end.
27. New York Jets (2-8): Bye week
26. New York Giants (3-7): Injuries and Eli Manning have ruined their season.
25. Carolina Panthers (3-7-1): Cam is injured but won’t take himself out the game. He is hurting the team in the process.
24. Minnesota Vikings (4-6): They are building towards the future, which looks pretty bright despite this season.
23. New Orleans Saints (4-6): The NFC South division leading Saints have an NFL offense with an Arena League defense.
22. Chicago Bears (4-6): Still waiting for the real Bears to show up any minute now. Waiting, waiting…
21. Atlanta Falcons (4-6): OK, Warren Sapp, they are at 4 wins now, they are going to prove you wrong.
20. Houston Texans (5-5): Maybe JJ Watt can play QB as well since he seems to have defense and wide receiver on his resume.
19. St. Louis Rams (4-6): Bye Bye Bradford, hello Davis, bye Davis, hello Hill. Seattle, San Fran and Broncos have felt the future dynasty.
18.Buffalo Bills (5-5): Starting to think that Orton is not the answer, How about you?
17. San Diego Chargers (6-4): Just like every other team on their schedule the Chargers are thankful for the Raiders.
16. Seattle Seahawks (6-4): “Playoffs, why are we talking about playoffs”.
15. San Francisco 49ers (6-4): Much needed win as their window to the playoffs was closing.
14. Cleveland Browns (6-4): Lose a game and cut Ben Tate, hope the Browns are not regressing.
13. Miami Dolphins (6-4): They do what they have to do to win games. A playoff caliber team.
12. Cincinnati Bengals (6-3-1): Guess Dalton told the critics where to shove it after that performance last week.
11. Baltimore Ravens (6-4): Bye week
10. Indianapolis Colts (6-4): The Colts were knocked down to earth against the Pats, but Luck continues to shine.
9. Philadelphia Eagles (7-3): Mark Sanchez, Nick Foles, I don’t think it would have made a difference.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-4): Le’Veon Bell told Big Ben to rest his arm this week as he went ballistic on the Titans defense.
7. Denver Broncos (7-3): Peyton was having Super Bowl flashbacks, and the results were the same.
6. Dallas Cowboys (7-3): Bye week
5. Detroit Lions (7-3): Drew Stanton outplayed Stafford, the Lions secondary never made it out of the locker room.
4. Kansas City Chiefs (7-3): Jamal Charles put the Chiefs on his back and told the rest of the NFL that their early season troubles are behind them.
3. Green Bay Packers (7-3): The offense is on another level the past few weeks. Opponents can’t do anything but scoreboard watch as the Pack puts up Madden-like numbers.
2. New England Patriots (8-2): The Pats are rolling on all cylinders and leaving the AFC in their rear-view mirror.
1. Arizona Cardinals (9-1): Still the most complete team in the NFL, even without their starting QB.