Welcome to Truluvsports Week 14 NFL Power Rankings. We are in the push and shove portion of the season where the contenders start to break away from the pretenders and begin their fight for playoff positions. But this season has been anything but normal. The Packers have made their way to the top spot followed by the Eagles, Pats and Broncos. The bottom half teams are fighting for that #1 Draft spot while the middle of the pack are clinging to that piece of hope they have to slide into the playoff picture. Lets begin:
32. Oakland Raiders (1-11): After showing promise the Raiders go back to being whatever it is they are.
31. Tennessee Titans (2-10): The race for the #1 pick is on, and the Titans are keeping themselves in it.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10): Despite the win the Jags are still one of the worst teams, it was the Giants they beat. Great comeback, showed plenty of heart.
29. New York Jets (2-10): I guess the Jets don’t have too much trust or belief in Smith. 45+ rushing attempts to 13 pass plays, oh yeah, he’s the future.
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-10): A great game against one of the top teams in the league. If moral victories counted, the Bucs would be fighting for a playoff spot.
27. New York Giants (3-9): There really are no words for what happened Sunday.
26. Carolina Panthers (3-8-1): The season is over for the Panthers. Newton, Rivera and the front office has some major decisions to make.
25. Washington Redskins (3-9): Colt McCoy gives them their best shot at winning, they just ran into a hot team Sunday.
24. Chicago Bears (5-7): The blame does not completely fall on Cutler’s shoulders, this season was a total team collapse.
23. New Orleans Saints (5-7): Despite their horrendous record the Saints are still in perfect position for a playoff berth.
22. Minnesota Vikings (5-7): When your backs are against the wall, your true character shows. Great win Vikes.
21. Atlanta Falcons (5-7): The Falcons must stop with the win one, lose one approach to the season. The Saints are on their heels and they must play like every game is there last.
20. St. Louis Rams (5-7): I understand it was the Raiders but the Rams are showing what they can do when everything clicks.
19. Houston Texans (6-6): The Texans are healthy now and looking to make their move for a postseason spot.
18. Cleveland Browns (7-5): Can Manziel lead the Browns to the playoffs? Hoyer did not deserve to be benched. I hope the Browns make the right decision and start Hoyer.
17. Kansas City Chiefs (7-5): Are the Chiefs in the midst of one of their late season slides? They will get back on track.
16. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5): The AFC North is the opposite of the NFC South, everyone wants to win this division. Despite the loss the Steelers are still a team to worry about.
15. Miami Dolphins (7-5): Despite forgetting how to tackle the runner Monday night the Dolphins pushed themselves right in the middle of the AFC Playoff race.
14. Buffalo Bills (7-5): The Bills are making their move, unlike past season where they seem to falter under late season pressure.
13. Baltimore Ravens (7-5): The Ravens must get their act together before the Bengals run away with division.
12. San Francisco 49ers (7-5): Seattle showed the 49ers they are still the team to beat in the division until noted otherwise.
11. Dallas Cowboys (8-4): There are no true gimmie games in the NFC East.
10. Seattle Seahawks (8-4): Seattle has a ways to go if they want a chance to repeat as champs, but they are on the right track with Sunday’s win.
9. San Diego Chargers (8-4): The Chargers are finding out they are real contenders in the AFC, all they had to do was believe.
8. Arizona Cardinals (9-3): Nothing to get to worried about, it was just one bad game, right?
7. Detroit Lions (8-4): Why is there no talk of the Lions? Teams should be worried to face them.
6. Indianapolis Colts (8-4): How long do we have to wait to give Luck the MVP Trophy?
5. Cincinnati Bengals (8-3-1): Dalton had one of those days again but a complete team will find a way to win those games.
4. Denver Broncos (9-3): The AFC is theirs to lose again this season. Manning and company have not been as sharp but they get the job done.
3. New England Patriots (9-3): When the Pats lose, they are losing to the top teams, that’s a good and bad sign.
2. Philadelphia Eagles (9-3): The Eagles offense is flying high with Sanchez, but now their defense has decided to make a name for themselves.
1. Green Bay Packers (9-3): The Packers are on another level right now and there seems to be no signs of them slowing down anytime soon.