Welcome to Truluvsports NFL Week 16 Power Rankings. We are down to the last two weeks of the NFL regular season and the league has never been better. The Patriots and Broncos are fighting for the top spot, while the Panthers and Saints continue to go back and forth for top honors in a weak NFC South. The Titans and Jags are maintaining a healthy fight for the #1 pick, playoffs spots are on the line, lets see where your team ranks. No ranking is perfect but I try my best.
32. Tennessee Titans (2-12): The Titans fight every week but come up short, how can you not respect that?
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12): The fight for #1 is on and the Jags knew from the beginning they would be in the hunt.
30. Washington Redskins (3-11): The Redskins are giving QB’s a shot and a chance to see if the problem lies with the coaching or the players. Good luck with that.
29. Oakland Raiders (2-12): Carr will be a star in this league, if they can find a consistent running game, the Raiders will be hell to handle next year.
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-12): You had a chance to kick the dirt on a division rival, but you let a second-string QB beat you twice in a season.
27. New York Jets (3-11): A much needed win for the Jets but not enough to keep Rex around for next season.
26. Chicago Bears (5-9): There is no fight left in this team.
25. Atlanta Falcons (5-9): The season was already a wash but now you are choking right before our eyes.
24. New York Giants (5-9): Eli has one person to be thankful for this year, rookie sensation Beckham.
23.Carolina Panthers (5-8-1): You think the Panthers wish ties didn’t exist in the NFL?
22. San Francisco 49ers (7-7): Can you blame the coach for such a dismal season?
21. Cleveland Browns (7-7): I guess Manziel is not the answer but let’s give him another shot before we drag him through the mud.
20. Houston Texans (7-7): Now what do you do?
29. New Orleans Saints (6-8): The Saints have been playing better, but can they hold off the surging Panthers?
18. Minnesota Vikings (6-8): Next season is all I can say, they are going to be dangerous.
17. Miami Dolphins (7-7): As hard as they try, they continue to trip over their own feet, year after year.
16. St. Louis Rams (6-8): They fought a hard but came up short again, that stops next season.
15. San Diego Chargers (8-6): The window is closing on their season.
14. Kansas City Chiefs (8-6): The Chiefs are another team that let too many chances slip through their fingers.
13. Buffalo Bills (8-6): The Bills are telling the NFL — don’t forget about us.
12. Philadelphia Eagles (9-5): Could the Eagles be this season’s Cardinals?
11. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-5): The Steelers are in a fight for their lives, and I for one would love to see them in the playoffs.
10. Baltimore Ravens (9-5): It comes down to the wire for the Ravens, would you bet against them?
9. Cincinnati Bengals (9-4-1): The leaders of the best division in the NFL.
8. Green Bay Packers (10-4): That was a huge loss for the Pack, can they bounce back?
7. Seattle Seahawks (10-4): The Seahawks have turned the light on and they are now rolling.
6. Dallas Cowboys (10-4): BIG win against the Eagles, may have just punched their way to the playoffs and division title.
5. Indianapolis Colts (10-4): The Colts have quietly destroyed anyone put in their way.
4. Arizona Cardinals (11-3): Oh boy, things could get real scary for the Cardinals.
3. Detroit Lions (10-4): They have fought their way to the top of their division, maybe gained some respect along the way as well.
2. Denver Broncos (11-3): And the beat goes on for the Broncos.
1. New England Patriots (11-3): The Pats had to make a statement to the rest of the NFL.